Friday, December 23, 2011

5150 - New Beginnings

So it has been a while since I've had a chance to do any gaming. With the Holiday Season here I'm hoping to get some games in. I recently purchased 5150 - New Beginnings from Two Hour Wargames. After reading through a few times I created my first Star, Jax Alexander - Bounty Hunter.

Jax is Rep 5; Fitness -4, People-3, Savvy-5, and Science-0

Jax follows the Mercenary QRS and has Profit as his motivation (he IS a Bounty Hunter after all).

He has Charismatic and Resilient as his two attributes.

He is armed with a BA Pistol and a knife. He wears an armored jacket and carries a Combat Comlink.

He has three grunts that he has recruited to start the game. A Rep 5 Guide (helps find the leads in the darkest of New Hope City), a Rep 5 Gunslinger (muscle for those tough encounters) and a Rep 4 Pilot (for when we need to get off-planet).

Hope to post some over the Christmas weekend.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment: